When fillings aren’t working, dental crowns might just do the trick. Dental crowns cover, protect, and restore the shape of your teeth. They are typically made out of metal, resin, porcelain, or ceramics. Dental crowns don’t usually require special care other than good oral hygiene.
Dental crowns can help:
- Protect weak teeth
- Restore broken or severely worn down teeth
- Hold dental bridges in place
- Cover and support teeth with large fillings
- Cover misshapen or discolored teeth
- Cover dental implants
- Cover tooth that has been treated with a root canal
Get in Touch
For further inquiries, feel free to get in touch with us!